- Energy937kJ 224kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 749.90kJ (179.40kcal)
- 2 Scallop shells filled with king prawns (Penaeus vannamei) and scallops (Zygochlamys patagonica) in a cream, white wine and cheese sauce, topped with gluten free cheese and chive crumb.
- This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. So that we can get this product to you in time for your delivery or collection slot, please ensure that you have checked out by 23:45 on the 14th December. Beyond this date, the Festive Food to Order products cannot be amended, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended. Velvety scallops and plump, juicy king prawns in a smooth, creamy white wine sauce. Finished with a crisp, golden cheese and chive gluten free crumb. For fuss free and stylish entertaining try our Coquille St Jacques. Deliciously sweet, tender scallops and king prawns in a creamy white wine and cheese sauce, hand finished with a crunchy cheese crumb. Serve this gourmet starter with a glass of our finest* Italian Pignoletto fizz. Responsibly sourced Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why our fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries, continually improving already high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
INGREDIENTS: Scallop (Mollusc) (15%), King Prawn (Crustacean) (15%), Semi Skimmed Milk, Whipping Cream (Milk), Water, Rice Flour, Medium Fat Hard Ripened Cheese (Milk) (5%)(Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet), Gram Flour, White Wine (5%)(White Wine, Sulphur Dioxide), Butter (Milk), Fish Stock(Water, Fish Extract, Leek, Onion, Lemon, Parsley, Black Peppercorns, Fennel Seed), Cornflour, Shallot, Chive, Salt, Lemon Juice, Dextrose, Potato Starch, White Pepper, Cayenne Pepper
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20-25 mins
Instructions: Remove sleeve, film lid and black plastic insert, return coquilles to foil tray. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Caution: Take care removing from oven as shells will be hot
Number of uses
- Caution: Take care removing from oven as shells will be hot.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
2 x 268g e
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Shell (125g**)|
|Energy||749.90kJ (179.40kcal)||937.38kJ (224.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016