Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus Sirloin Wing Rib 1.5kg-2.5kg, Serves 7-12
- Energy1333kJ 320kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1111kJ / 267kcal
- Sirloin wing rib rubbed with sea salt and mixed pepper topped with a bay leaf garnish.
- We source our Tesco Finest Aberdeen Angus beef from trusted British farmers who are committed to the highest standards on their farms. Our experts have chosen superior Aberdeen Angus beef for its quality, taste and texture. For added tenderness and flavour, we mature these cuts on the bone for 28 days. This product is part of the Tesco Festive Food to Order range. In order for us to get it to you in time for your delivery or Click+Collect slot, please check out by 11.45pm on 14 December. Beyond this point, Festive Food to Order products cannot be changed, but non Festive Food to order products can still be amended.
INGREDIENTS: Beef (99%), Rapeseed Oil, Sea Salt, Mixed Pepper [Black Pepper, Green Pepper], Bay Leaf, Sugar, Red Bell Pepper, Parsley.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Pre-heat the oven to 230??C/ Fan 210??C/ Gas 8. Place the joint in a roasting tray, cover loosely with foil and put in the centre of the oven for 10 minutes then reduce the heat to 170??C/ Fan 150??C/Gas 3. Then calculate the additional cooking time per 100g meat as: Rare: 6 minutes for each 100g in weight or part thereof. Medium: 7 minutes for each 100g in weight or part thereof. Well done: 8 minutes for each 100g in weight or part thereof. E.g. for a 1500g joint cooked rare cooking times will be 10 mins + (6 x 15 = 90) = 100 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 20 minutes of cooking. Allow joint to rest in a warm place for 10 minutes before serving. Remove string prior to serving.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Rare meat will be red in the middle with some blood.
- Medium meat will be pink in the middle.
- Well done meat will be brown right through.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- If cooked rare, there is a small risk that harmful bacteria may be present.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Allow the meat to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 120g|
|Energy||1111kJ / 267kcal||1333kJ / 320kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016