- Restore the sparkle of your barbecue & grill with new Cif Outdoor BBQ cleaning spray.
- The specialist BBQ & grill cleaner has been scientifically formulated to attack burnt-on grease delivering 100% tough grease removal. Its powerful formula with degreasing agents will cut through even the most difficult grease stains from the barbecue, leaving your BBQ looking its best.
- At Cif we believe in revealing and protecting beauty for everyone to enjoy, every day. That’s why for over 50 years, Cif products have removed ugly dirt, without damage – providing you with beautiful results. We develop cleaning products that solve the problems you face, while caring for surfaces at the same time. Cif will help you achieve the beautiful results you want: whatever the surface, whatever the room, whether it’s a quick spruce-up, or a full deep clean.
- Try also the rest of the New Cif Outdoor range: Cif Outdoor Rust Remover spray, Cif Outdoor Mould & Moss Stain Remover spray, Cif Outdoor multi-purpose cream and Cif Outdoor wipes for your garden furniture and outdoor cleaning jobs.
- How to use:
- Apply directly to cold surfaces until completely covered. Leave to work for up to 15 minutes for Light-Medium soiled areas, 30 minutes for medium soiled areas, 30-60 minutes for heavily soiled areas. Then rinse. Keep in a cool place and store upright.
- For hips and tips for all your housekeeping needs, visit cleanipedia: https://www.cleanipedia.com
- New Cif outdoor range
- BBQ cleaning spray
- Powerful formula with degreasing agents
- Though on stubborn burnt-on food
- 100% tough grease removal
- Leaves your barbecue sparkling and ready to use
- Pack size: 450millilitre
<5% Anionic surfactants, Perfume, Limonene
Apply directly to cold surfaces until it is completely covered. Leave it to work for 15 mins for light-medium soiled areas, 30 mins for medium soiled areas and 30-60 mins for heavy soiled areas. Then rinse. Keep in a cool place and store upright
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger extremely flammable aerosol caution: hold can 15cm from the body and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfied Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Danger: causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Contains: sodium laureth sulphate, ethanolamine, sodium hydroxide. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep only in original container. Wear protective gloves. Wear protective eye protection or face protection. Wear protective clothing. Avoid breathing spray. On skin (or hair): remove/take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. If in eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call a poison center or doctor if you feel unwell. Collect spillage. Dispose of used up container in accordance with national regulation Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance to national regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016