Pedigree Care And Treats Dentastix Deep Clean Lrg120g
- Complementary pet food for dogs over 4 months.
- Pedigree® offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and dog treats
- Complementary pet food
- Dentastix Twice Weekly dog chews for Large dogs
- x1 dental chews developed with the help of vets
- Dog treats that are low in fat
- Pet chews with chicken flavour
- Dogs use their mouth for everything, so having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for them to be the best version of themselves. Yet 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer from gum disease, which can slow them down as well as lead to vet's treatment. With the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham™ Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree® has developed a range of tasty dog chews that reduce plaque and tartar build-up, helping to lower the risk of gum disease.
- Pedigree® Dentastix Twice Weekly chews are deep-cleaning, longer-lasting dog chews scientifically proven to help to reduce the build-up of plaque at the gum line, where it matters most. This is thanks to their revolutionary texture flexes around the teeth to give a deep clean when fed just twice a week.
- Feed the good in your dog.
- At Pedigree®, we believe that dogs are good for us. Every day, their wonderful innocence brings out the good in us.
- The Pedigree® complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and dog treats delivers everything that is essential to support and fuel all dogs' exuberant love of life. So that day after day, dog owners can feed the good in their dogs.
- 1x DentaFlex® Dentastix Twice Weekly chews are scientifically proven to reduce plaque
- The revolutionary texture of these dental chews flexes around your dog's teeth
- Our dental sticks are developed with the help of Specialist Vet Dentists
- Pet treat for a large dog with great tasting chicken flavour
- Dog treats low in fat, no added sugar free from artificial colours and flavours
- Pack size: 120g
- Low in fat
- No added sugar
Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Meat and Animal Derivatives (including 4% Chicken), Minerals (including 2.2% Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Oils and Fats
Store in a cool and dry place., Best before date: see back of pack.
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding instructions: Large dogs, e.g. a Labrador, feed 2 chews per week. This is a chewy treat that is only suitable for dogs 25 kg and over. It is not suitable for young puppies under 4 months. 2 chews provide 10% of the weekly energy requirements of a 25 kg dog. Please reduce main meal accordingly. Use within 24hrs of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.
- Persistent bad breath or bleeding gums can be a sign of gum disease. We recommend a vet. dental check every 6 months, together with an effective oral care routine, to help keep your dog's mouth in good health.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- Mars Ireland,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- GB Get in touch: Freepost Mars Petcare UK.
- 0800 738 800
- IRL - Mars Ireland Consumer Care,
- PO Box 3856,
- Dublin 4.
- 1890 812 315
120 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Analytical constituents (%):|
|Additives per kg:||-|
|Zinc sulphate heptahydrate:||1000 mg|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016