Tesco Pesto Salad Kit 170G
- Energy582kJ 141kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 685.00kJ (165.60kcal)
- Mixed salad leaves with sachets of pesto dressing, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and pine nuts.
- with pesto dressing and Parmigiano Reggiano cheese. Simply tear, mix & share
Radicchio, Spinach, Pesto Dressing (20%), Rocket, Parmigiano Reggiano Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (8%), Pine Nuts (5%).
Pesto Dressing contains: Rapeseed Oil, Water, Basil, Sunflower Oil, Egg, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Cornflour, Sugar, Black Pepper, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 24 hours and by 'use by' date shown.
- Remove 3 sachets from bag. Pour over dressing, lightly toss the salad to ensure all the leaves are covered. Sprinkle over the Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and pine nuts. Washed and ready to eat.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Half of a pack (85g)|
|Energy||685.00kJ (165.60kcal)||582.25kJ (140.76kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016