- Energy325kJ 78kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2246kJ
- Smooth milk chocolate filled with orange flavoured bubbles.
- Visit AERO's Facebook page
- AERO's website
- Good to remember…
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan
- AERO is part of the Nestle Cocoa Plan, which works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com
- Feel the bubbles ®
- This uplifting, bubbly chocolate sharing bar combines refreshing orange-flavoured bubbles and smooth milk chocolate. What makes AERO so deliciously special? It's the chocolate bubbles that are designed to melt effortlessly in your mouth. AERO is a much-loved chocolate worldwide and is renowned for its unique bubbly texture.
- In 1935, Rowntree's launched AERO Mint into the UK, followed by the milk chocolate variation in the 1970s. During the First and Second World Wars, Rowntree's was unable to produce pure milk chocolate bars due to the rationing of milk, and so the production of AERO came to a temporary halt. However, AERO was re-introduced in 1950 and first featured on TV in 1955, with the caption ‘The milk chocolate that's different'.
- As AERO continued to thrive, new flavour variations and chocolate formats were launched, including AERO Lime, AERO Coffee, AERO Caramel, and most famously AERO Bubbles in 2005. AERO's biggest launch of recent history is AERO Mousse - bubbly milk chocolate topped with a velvety layer of mousse, all wrapped up in a smooth chocolate shell.
- With thousands of products still being produced every day, AERO continues to delight consumers with its light, bubbly chocolate.
- Have you tried AERO Peppermint Bubbles Supertube? Uplifting little balls of peppermint-flavoured bubbly chocolate; these delights are perfect to share with friends and family.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 100g
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Mango Kernel/ Palm/ Sal/Shea, Sunflower), Dried Whole Milk, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavourings, Colour (Paprika Extract), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End see under fin seal
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 4 Pieces = 1 serving
Number of uses
7 Contains 7 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
100 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||17.7g||2.6g||20g||13%|
|of which: sugars||60.4g||8.8g||90g||10%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 7 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016