- Philips rotary shaver for wet and dry use
- CloseCut blades for a smooth finish
- Rechargeable battery for up to 30 minutes’ cordless use
- Enjoy an effortless shave with a smooth finish thanks to the Philips AT620 wet and dry shaver. Using CloseCut blades, the Philips shaver trims hairs close to your face without catching or nicking your skin. With an ergonomic grip design and a 30-minute cordless run time, the electric razor gives you a comfortable and convenient shave every time.
- The Philips shaver uses a unique CloseCut design to trim hairs ultra-close to the skin for a smooth finish. Rounded edges on the electric razor help you avoid painful cuts or nicks while shaving. Three rotary shaver heads let you shave in a circular motion to trim more hair in less time, and give you a clean, even shave. Add detail and style to your facial hair with a built-in trimmer. The full-width trimmer is ideal for grooming your sideburns and moustache.
- A fully waterproof design gives you the choice between a convenient dry shave and a comfortable wet shave. Use the Philips shaver in the shower to save time on your morning routine, or use the electric razor with shaving cream for added comfort. Use this cordless shaver for up to 30 minutes at a time thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery. The Philips shaver has a charge time of just 10 hours, and provides enough battery life to last multiple shaves. An ergonomic design and anti-slip coating give you greater control over your shaving, for precise results.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019