- Warming Eye Mask
- Optrex Warming Eye Masks are air-activated and start to warm up instantly when opened. The Microsteam™ Technology delivers a gentle warming steam that is designed to moisten and soothe tired eyes.
- Air activated, self-heating masks
- Single use disposable masks
- Designed with straps to allow mask to fit securely over your eyes
- Suitable for everyday use
- With Optrex Warming Eye Mask, your eyes will feel revitalized.
- Optrex - Experts in Eye Care
- Relieves and relaxes tired eyes in just 10 minutes
- With microsteam technology
- Use to relax anytime, before bedtime and while travelling
Iron, Activated Carbon, Sodium Chloride, Vermiculite and Water
Store in a cool dry place avoiding direct sunlight
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in China
Preparation and Usage
- When cool dispose within normal household waste.
Name and address
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Limited,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 12
WARNINGS: Remove the mask immediately if there is discomfort. Do not use on children (under 12) or individuals who cannot remove the mask themselves. Do not cut or tear the mask. Do not use if damaged. If you come into contact with the inner material brush off and rinse with water. In case of irritation seek medical advice. Whilst wearing the mask, do not apply pressure. Do not use if you have poor circulation, a reduced ability to feel sensation, diabetes, have had recent eye surgery or any medical condition which affects the eyes or the skin around the eyes. Keep out of reach of children and pets. PRECAUTIONS: Use only in accordance with the instructions Do not bend or crush the eye mask before use Do not rub eyes during or immediately after use Do not microwave eye mask Do not allow mask to contact water or other liquids Do not use whilst wearing contact lenses, or immediately after applying eye drops Do not fall asleep whilst wearing the eye mask
2 x Eye Masks
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016