Youngs Gastro 2 Lemon And Herb Basa Fillets 260G
- Energy490 kJ 116 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 465kJ
- Basa Fillets in a Lemon, Dill & Parsley Marinade
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Low in fat
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 260g
- Low in fat
Basa Fillet (Pangasius Hypophthalmus) (88%) (Fish), Lemon, Dill and Parsley Marinade (12%) [Water, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Soya Oil, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic, Onion, Soy Sauce Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Herbs (Dill, Parsley), Flavourings (Lime, Dill, Lemon), Flavouring, Thickener: Xanthan Gum; Wheat Flour, Colour: Curcumin]
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Lemon, Dill and Parsley Basa Fillets are best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only. Two or more Basa fillets may require additional cooking time.
- Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
- Microwave (From Frozen): 4 mins to microwave.
- Remove Basa fillet from carton and inner pouch. Place Basa fillet onto a microwaveable plate. Cover with microwaveable cling film and pierce. Cook on Full Power in the centre of the turntable as follows:
- Microwave Power: 1 fillet: 800W 4 mins, 900W 3 mins
- Microwave Power: 2 fillets: 800W 8 mins, 900W 6 mins
- Before serving stand for 1 minute.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 25 mins to oven bake - 200°C/Fan 170°C/Gas Mark 6.
- Pre-heat the oven. Remove Basa fillet from carton and inner pouch. Place Basa fillet on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 25 minutes (fan oven 18 minutes).
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Vietnam, packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- For the perfect evening meal...
- Try serving these Lemon & Herb marinated Basa fillets with wilted spinach, buttered fine beans, steamed broad beans, roasted baby vine tomatoes and a lemon wedge on side.
- Enjoy with a glass of well chilled Sauvignon Blanc.
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Pouch
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each fillet oven baked contains||% RI*||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||1.1g||1.1g||6%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||0.6g||0.6g||<1%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016