- Energy764 kJ 183 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 464kJ
- 2 Pollock Fillet Portions in a Cheese & Spinach Sauce Topped with Cheese
- Responsibly sourced fish for life®
- Our award winning Young's fish for life® programme ensures all our fish is responsibly sourced. For more details about our work to help conserve fish for future generations visit www.youngsseafood.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter @youngsseafood
- The best fish, responsibly sourced and made delicious.
- Fish you'll love, from the people who love fish!
- Made with 100% fillet
- In a creamy cheese & spinach sauce topped with cheddar
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 350g
Alaska Pollock (48%) (Fish), Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Spinach (78%), Onion, Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Italian Style Hard Cheese (Milk), English Mustard [Water, Mustard Flour, Sea Salt, Turmeric, Pimento], Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Salt, Potato Starch, White Pepper, Nutmeg
Keep frozen, Store at -18°C or below., Do not re-freeze once defrosted.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Our Florentine Fish Bake is best oven baked straight from your freezer. Ensure product is piping ot throughout before serving. All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Microwave (From Frozen): 9 mins to microwave
- Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place tray onto a microwaveable plate and cook on full power in the centre of the turntable as follows:
- 800W - Cook for 9 mins, stand for 1 min.
- 900W - Cook for 8 mins, stand for 1 min.
- Caution! Plate will become hot during cooking.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): 43 mins to oven bake in a conventional sized oven - 200°C / Fan 170°C / Gas Mark 6
- Pre-heat hte oven. Remove outer packaging and film lid. Place tray on a baking tray in the centre of the oven and cook for 43 minutes (fan oven 43 minutes).
Preparation and Usage
- Why not try our Florentine Chunky Fish Portions with wild rice, roasted peppers, courgettes, red onion and a tomato salad
Number of uses
2 Pack contains 2 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Card - Widely Recycled Carton Plastic - Not Currently Recycled Film Plastic - Check Local Recycling Tray
Name and address
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Contact us:
- PO Box 51,
- DN31 3TJ.
- Freephone UK - 0800 496 8647
- Republic of Ireland - 1800 509 304
Caution! Although extra care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
350 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g oven baked contains||Each half pack oven baked contains||% RI||RI* for an average adult|
|(of which saturates)||2.6g||4.2g||21%||20g|
|(of which sugars)||1.2g||2.0g||2%||90g|
|Pack contains 2 servings||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ / 2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016