Tesco Finest Ee Cheese And Crackers Selection 1.47Kg
- Energy529kJ 127kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1762kJ / 425kcal
- Wensleydale cheese with sweetened cranberries and sweetened blueberries, St Endellion Brie full fat soft mould ripened cheese, Coastal Cheddar cheese, Red Leicester cheese, Blue Stilton® cheese, Oak smoked Cheddar cheese, with a selection of savoury biscuits for cheese and red onion chutney.
- A selection of our Finest Cheeses including Oak Smoked 16 month matured Cheddar, rich and crunchy 15 month matured Coastal Bite Cheddar, 10 month Matured Farmhouse Red Leicester, creamy and mellow mature Stilton®, Wensleydale with sweet, tangy cranberries and blueberries and a rich indulgent St. Endellion Brie made with Cornish double cream. Each cheese has been hand selected by our expert cheese graders to ensure the Finest quality. Everything you need for the perfect cheeseboard, this selection comes with cheese crackers and a sweet, sticky red onion chutney. Perfect for parties and buffets.
- Contains: Contains sesame seeds, milk and wheat.,
- Free From: Mustard,
- Contains sesame seeds, milk and wheat. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Cheese - Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 3 days and by date shown., Biscuits - Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container., Chutney - Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4 weeks and by date shown.
using milk from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Wensleydale Cranberry & Blueberry, 190g, Red Leicester 150g, Crackers 250g, Red Onion Chutney 230g, Coastal Cheddar 150g, Blue Stilton 150g, St Endellion Brie 200g, Oak Smoked 150g (1.65kg)
|Typical Values||100g contains||30g Red Leicester cheese contains|
|Energy||1762kJ / 425kcal||529kJ / 127kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019