- Chocolate flavour ready to mix protein powder, with sweeteners.
- Maximise Your Training.
- Up your fitness game with Nutramino® Protein Powder - your high protein and great tasting way to support the development of lean muscle after sports and
- Fuel Your Workout
- No matter how tough your workout, exercise is only half the story. Protein is essential to build and increase muscle tissue depleted by physical effort. Your workout + Nutramino® Protein = healthy lean muscle*
- Powered by Science
- Get the results you deserve with this low sugars protein blend. Nutramino® Protein is a powerful high protein formula providing just the building blocks your body needs to help build lean muscles*. All you need to supercharge your nutrition.
- *Protein contributes to the maintenance and a growth in muscle mass. It is important to maintain a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Use it to...
- Increase protein in your daily diet
- Replace snacks between meals, or before bedtime
- Boost protein in vegetarian and low-protein diets
- Create protein smoothies, or even try it when you're baking
- Ideal after sports and exercise to support development of lean muscle
- Sports nutrition great taste - Quality choice
- Maximise your training
- High in protein
- Low sugars
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 504g
- Protein contributes to the maintenance and a growth in muscle mass
- High in protein
- Low sugars
Protein Blend (Whey* Protein Concentrate, Whey* Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate*, Micellar Casein*, Milk Protein Concentrate, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin), Sunflower Oil Powder [Milk], Thickeners (Polydextrose, Cellulose Gum), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Flavourings [Milk], Medium Chain Triglyceride Powder [Milk], Sodium Chloride, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Egg Albumen, Glutamine Peptides [Gluten], *From Milk
- May Contain: Nuts, Peanuts
Store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight., Batch number and best before end: See container.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Produced in EU
Preparation and Usage
- Mix 1 level scoop (42 g) with 120 - 150 ml of cold water. Adjust as needed for taste.
- Shake it Up!
- Try these options, too:
- Upgrade to more scoops if you work out harder than usual.
- For a fuller flavour and consistency, forget water and mix Nutramino Protein with milk.
- Keep your cool by pouring the powder into your shaker at home and adding cold water when you want to drink it.
- Raise the Bar
- For ultimate results, drink Nutramino® Protein straight after exercise. It's great in between workouts, too.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Produced for:
- Frederikssundsvej 62 B, 1.,
- DK-24000 Copenhagen NV.
504 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100 g||42 g|
|Energy||1646 kJ /||691 kJ /|
|-||393 kcal||165 kcal|
|Fat||14 g||5.9 g|
|- of which saturates||3.7 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||13 g||5.4 g|
|- of which sugars||3.5 g||1.5 g|
|Fibre||12 g||5.1 g|
|Protein||48 g||20 g|
|Salt||0.75 g||0.31 g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016