Tostitos Grilled Pepper And Pasilla Salsa 260G
- Energy100 kJ 24 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 100kJ/24kcal (1%*)
- Grilled Pepper and Pasilla Chilli Salsa Sauce.
- - Add a little zing to your tortilla chips with our delicous Tostitos Grilled Pepper and Pasilla Salsa!
- - Our Mild Salsa combines grilled peppers with mild yet flavourful pasilla chillies
- - Drizzle over with our Cantina Style Tortilla Chips for an authentic Mexican serve
- - Tostitos salsas are suitable for Vegetarians
- - Grab your tostitos chips, add fresh ingredients and drizzle with Tostitos salsa. It's as easy as UNO, DOS, TRES
- At Tostitos we believe you shouldn't just skirt around the edges of life, dipping in occasionally. Go for it and experiment the Mexican way - with zest, with colour, with vibrancy and with an optimism that always makes life interesting! That's why we're excited to launch a range of light and crispy white corn Tortilla Chips designed to add your favourite fresh ingredients & finished with a drizzle of our great tasting Salsas. Why not try drizzles over our great range of Tortilla Chips. Available in Lightly Salted, Hint of Lime and Hint of Chipotle
- Pack size: 260g
Water, Tomato Purée from Concentrate, Onion, Grilled Red Pepper (6%), Grilled Yellow Pepper (6%), Yellow Pepper, Red Pepper, Lemon Juice from Concentrate, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Garlic Purée, Coriander, Salt, Chilli Powder, Pasilla Chilli Powder, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Paprika, Guajillo Chilli Flakes
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, refrigerate Salsa and consume within three days of opening, Best Before End See Cap
Number of uses
6-7 This bottle contains 6-7 servings
Name and address
- PO Box 23,
- LE4 8ZU,
- Find out more at Tostitos.co.uk or contact us at
- Consumer Care,
- PO Box 23,
- LE4 8ZU,
- UK: 0800 274777
- ROI: 1800 509408 Lines open Weekdays 9am-5pm
- Applies to UK and ROI only.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
260 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (as sold) Per 40g serving (%*)||(as sold) Per 100g|
|Fat||1.2 g (2%*)||3.0 g|
|of which Saturates||0.1 g (<1%*)||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||2.8 g||7.1 g|
|of which Sugars||2.2 g (3%*)||5.5 g|
|Fibre||0.3 g||0.9 g|
|Protein||0.3 g||0.8 g|
|Salt||0.50 g (8%*)||1.21 g|
|This bottle contains 6-7 servings||-||-|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016