- Wafer Cubes with hazelnut filling (75%).
- Our light and crispy Italian wafer biscuit cubes are generously layered with a rich creamy hazelnut & cocoa filling and are perfect with coffee.
- Enhance your coffee moments the Italian way!
- Have you tried?
- Balconi Wafer Cubes Cocoa
- Balconi Wafer cube Vanilla
- Since 1953, from our bakery in Milan, we have stayed true to our origins offering great quality cakes & biscuits, firstly in Italy and now enjoyed around the world.
- Sharing bag
- Light & crispy
- Palm oil free
- No artificial colours, added preservatives or hydrogenated fat
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Kosher - D
- Pack size: 250g
Hazelnut Filling (75%): Coconut Oil, Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Hazelnut (9%), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dextrose, Skimmed Milk Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Barley Malt Extract (Gluten), Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin; Flavourings, Wafer (25%): Wheat Flour (Gluten), Coconut Oil, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Raising Agents: Sodium Carbonates, Diphosphates; Salt
- May Contain: Nuts
Store at room temperature in a cool, dry place., Once opened, keep in an airtight container.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Italy
Number of uses
10 This pack contains approximately 10 servings. (6 cubes, approx. 24g as sold)
- Free From Artificial Colours
- No added preservatives
Name and address
- Balconi S.p.A.,
- Via XX Settembre,
- 51 20014 Nerviano,
- (MI) Italy.
- We re passionate about creating great tasting products and always do our best to ensure they reach you in perfect condition. If you wish to get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
- UK: 01491 454311
- Line open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays)
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving (6 cubes) (approx. 24g)|
|of which saturates||24g||5.7g|
|of which sugars||29g||6.9g|
|This pack contains approximately 10 servings. (6 cubes, approx. 24g as sold)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019