Schwarzkopf Color Expert L9 Lightener
- Color Expert Suprême-Care L9 Lightener
- Find us online
- Website: www.schwarzkopf.co.uk
- More details on www.schwarzkopf.co.uk
- Hair fibrils
- Hair Micro-Bonds
- Micro-Bonds hold together the hair fibrils inside each hair fibre. Micro-Bonds give the hair strength & structure.
- During lightening, these Micro-Bonds might break, Omega-Plex protects & reinforces the Micro-Bonds against breakage during and after lightening.
- Remarkable Results
- Up to 80% less hair breakage*
- Better visible hair quality*
- Crystal-clear blonde
- Neutralise unwanted yellow undertones
- "Feel the Difference"*
- *vs untreated hair
- Professional quality color
- Strong anti-breakage care
- Up to 9 levels of lift lightener ++
- With omega plex
- Professional anti-breakage technology
- Strengthens micro-bonds inside hair fibre
- Permanent lightener
- Anti-Breakage Serum (No 1) 1.8mle
- Lightening Cream 50ml e
- Blonde-Booster Ultra Plus 20g e
- Developer 50ml e
- Repair Sealer (No 2) 22.5ml
- Anti-Yellow Conditioner (No 3) 22.5mle
- Instructions Leaflet with Gloves
- Application Tip
Lightening Cream: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Ethanolamine, Coconut Alcohol, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Ammonium Sulfate, Parfum, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Silicate, CI 77007, Etidronic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Anti-Breakage Serum: Aqua, Disodium Succinate, PVP, Succinic Acid, Lysine HCL, Arginine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Developer: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Ceteareth-20, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cera Alba, Etidronic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Pyrophosphate, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Blonde-Booster Ultra Plus: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Aqua, Silica, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Conditioner No°2: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Steardimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Cyclomethicone, Limonene, Trideceth-12, Benzyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Conditioner No°3: Aqua, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Hydrolyzed keratin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Potassium Phosphate, Dimethiconol, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cyclomethicone, Sodium Chloride, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Acid Violet 43, HC Blue No. 12
Preparation and Usage
- Selection Guide
- 1. Washes Out
- 2. Last up to 28 washes
- 3. Permanent
- Omega Plex® Professional Anti-Breakage technology in 3 Steps
- Step 1 - Protect
- The Anti-Breakage Serum (No°1) protects the Micro-Bonds during lightening.
- Step 2 - Seal
- After lightening, the Repair Sealer (No°2) deeply repairs and seals the hair fibre.
- Step 3 - Neutralise
- After lightening, the Anti-Yellow Conditioner (No°3) neutralises the brassy tones for a crystal-clear blonde.
- The lightening result depends on your hair colour. This shade is suitable for up to 30% grey hair. The model on the front shows the lightening result on the lightest application level.
Name and address
- Henkel Ltd.,
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 4RQ.
- Any questions about color expert?
- For long or thick we recommend using two packs.
- For further information and free colour advice please call the Schwarzkopf Advisory Service on Freephone:
- UK 0800 328 9214
- IRL 1800 535 634
- Henkel Ltd.,
- Hemel Hempstead,
- HP2 4RQ.
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS: Product can cause severe allergic reactions. Read and follow instructions. Do not lighten your hair if: You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp. You have ever experienced any reaction after lightening your hair. Contains hydrogen peroxide and ammonia. See bottom of pack for full list of ingredients. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them. Wear suitable gloves. Conduct an allergy alert test 48 hours before each time you lighten (see enclosed leaflet), even if you have already used lighteners before. So remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair lightener. For external use only. Rinse hair well after application. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016