Surf Tropical Lily Washing Capsules 30 Wash 723G
- Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang is a gorgeous bouquet of two of nature's most exotic and enticing flowers. Feminine and strong, the lily's honeyed, floral scent is a favourite, ranking in the top five most popular fresh cut flowers in the world. The Ylang Ylang flower's sweet aroma seduces the senses and soothes the spirit. Its sensual fragrance is said to re-connect mind and body, creating feelings of euphoria. Surf Tropical Lily & Ylang Ylang with its exotic fragrance is available in washing liquid, washing powder and washing capsules and is suitable for washing both colours and whites. Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love. Surf capsules are extremely easy to use, efficient and convenient for your busy life. Simply pop a single capsule at the back of your washing machine's drum, add your laundry and enjoy the great results of brilliant cleaning and excellent fragrance. For the best results, use one capsule for standard soiling, soft/medium water and a standard load (3-5kg). Use two capsules for heavy soiling, hard water or a larger load (6-8kg). Top Tip: If you notice residue from the laundry capsule on any items of clothing, do not place them in the tumble dryer. If the residue is not rinsed out of the fabric before drying, this could cause permanent staining.
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance
- An exotic blend of Tropical Lily and Ylang Ylang
- Brilliantly clean laundry every time
- Convenient and easy to use
- Also available in liquid and powder
- UK’s No.1 fragrance detergent brand
- Pack size: 30piece
15-30% Anionic surfactants, Nonionic surfactants, Soap. <5% Enzymes, Optical brighteners, Perfume, Phosphonates, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Caution: if product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains: tetramethyl acetyloctahydronaphthalenes. May produce an allergic reaction Keep out of reach of children. If on skin: Wash with plenty of water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of used up container in accordance with local regulations
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016