Tesco Gluten Free Spicy Wedges 316G
- Energy555kJ 132kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 804.63kJ (191.66kcal)
- Black turtle, cannellini, haricot, pinto and red kidney beans with vegetables and spices in a corn coating.
- Take a bite of our tasty Frozen Free From Five Bean Wedges in a crunchy corn coating. A delicious dish made with carrot, onion, black turtle beans, cannellini beans, haricot beans, pinto beans, red kidney beans and spicy peppers. These wedges cook in less than 20 minutes so try serving with Free From cheese and tomato pizza, doughballs and mixed salad for a speedy teatime treat. These spicy five bean wedges are wheat free, gluten free, milk free and suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets. Try the rest of our award winning Free From range including bread, pasta and desserts, because following a special diet shouldn't mean missing out on your favourite foods Take a look at Tesco RealFood for delicious recipe ideas to cook a Free From feast.
Onion, Carrot, Water, Rice Flour, Black Turtle Beans (5%), Cannellini Beans (5%), Haricot Beans (5%), Pinto Beans (5%), Red Kidney Beans (5%), Sunflower Oil, Green Pepper, Red Pepper, Maize Starch, Maize Flour, Tomato Powder, Maize, Gram Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Potato Starch, Salt, Modified Maize Starch, White Rice, Sugar, Cayenne Pepper, Paprika, Cumin Seed, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Citric Acid, Paprika Extract, Oregano, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Always cook from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One bean wedge (69g**) contains|
|Energy||804.63kJ (191.66kcal)||555.19kJ (132.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016