- Energy2041kJ 487kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 556kJ / 133kcal
- Cooked spaghetti with pork and beef meatballs in a tomato and red pepper sauce with Cheddar cheese.
- A Taste of Italy Spaghetti and Meatballs covered in a rich tomato and red wine sauce, sprinkled with Cheddar Cheese
- Covered in a rich tomato and red wine sauce, sprinkled with Cheddar.
- Pack size: 400g
Cooked Spaghetti, Tomato, Onion, Tomato Purée, Water, Red Pepper, Pork (4.5%), Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (3.5%), Beef (3.5%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic Purée, Red Wine, Tomato Juice, Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Malt Vinegar (Barley), Salt, Basil, Yeast Extract, Beef Fat, Oregano, Sea Salt, Caramelised Sugar, Mushroom Concentrate, Red Wine Extract, Dried Oregano, Dried Parsley, Beef Extract, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Garlic Powder, Red Chilli, Flavouring, Aniseed, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Cooked Spaghetti contains: Water, Durum Wheat Semolina.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover. Heat for a further 10 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W 9 mins / 900W 8 mins
For best results microwave from frozen.
Remove outer packaging and pierce film lid.
Heat on full power for 6 minutes (800W) / 5 minutes (900W).
Peel back film lid, stir and re-cover.
Heat on full power for a further 3 minutes (800W) / 3 minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Produced in Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||556kJ / 133kcal||2041kJ / 487kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: When removing lid after heating hot steam may escape.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019