- Energy1726kJ 412kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 468.92kJ (111.84kcal)
- Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma), smoked haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and pink salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) in a cheese sauce topped with potato and crumble topping.
- Alaska pollock (Theragra chalcogramma), smoked haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) and pink salmon (Oncorhynchus gorbuscha) in a cheese sauce topped with mashed potato and a cheese breadcrumb.
Potato Topping, Cheese Sauce, Alaska Pollock (Fish) (7%), Haddock (Fish) (7%), Pink Salmon (Fish) (5%), Spinach, Crumble Topping (1.5%), Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Paprika Extract).
Potato Topping contains: Potato, Single Cream (Milk), Rapeseed Oil, Salt, White Pepper.
Cheese Sauce contains: Milk, Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Single Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Dijon Mustard(Water, Black Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt), Parsley, Salt, White Pepper.
Crumble Topping contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Rapeseed Oil, Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk), Chive, Maize Flour, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: For best results, oven cook. For best results cook from frozen. 200°C/Fan180°C/Gas 6 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 40 mins.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: 800W / 900W 9 / 8 mins
Cook on full power for 9 mins (800W)/8 mins (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 min after cooking.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (368g**)|
|Energy||468.92kJ (111.84kcal)||1725.63kJ (411.57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016