- Energy557kJ 133kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 564.60kJ (134.50kcal)
- Two half lobster tails (Homarus americanus) topped with a cheese and mustard sauce and a Parmigiano Reggiano and parsley breadcrumb.
- Lobster Thermidor Succulent lobster in a creamy Cheddar sauce with a kick of English mustard, topped with a crisp Parmigiano Reggiano crumb. Back of pack care story: These lobsters are caught in cold clear waters around Canada's Prince Edward Island, an area renowned for its premium shellfish. The meat has a sweet, delicate flavour and succulent texture, perfect with the creamy cheese sauce and crisp golden crumb of a classic thermidor.
INGREDIENTS: Lobster (Crustacean) (76%), Thermidor Sauce (19%)(Water, Milk, Single Cream (Milk), White Wine, Maize Starch, English Mustard[Mustard Flour, Water, Cider Vinegar, Sea Salt, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Sugar, Turmeric], Processing Aids (Salt, Potato Starch, Rennet, Starter Culture, Sulphur Dioxide, Sodium Metabisulphite), Garlic Purée, Butter (Milk), Nutmeg, Sea Salt, White Pepper, Egg Lysozyme), Parmigiano-Reggiano and Parsley Crumb (3.5%)(Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin)[Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (Milk)[Unpasteurised (Milk), Processing Aids (Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet)], Rapeseed Oil, Yeast, Parsley, Dextrose, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Processing Aids (Citric Acid))
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 30-35 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes. Ensure the lobster tails are secure with the sauce and crumb up facing.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.
- Caution: Do not eat raw..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One Thermidor tail (98g**)|
|Energy||564.60kJ (134.50kcal)||556.84kJ (132.65kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016