- Energy827kJ 200kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2755kJ / 668kcal
- A selection of almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, pecan nuts and brazil nuts in shell.
- Just crack open A mix of almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts and Brazil nuts
INGREDIENTS: Almonds (25%), Hazelnut (25%), Walnuts (20%), Pecan Nuts (15%), Brazil Nut (15%).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds and soya.
Store in a cool, dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Remove shells.
more than one country
Number of uses
Approx. 4 (shelled)
- Warning: Not suitable for small children who can choke on nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g|
|Energy||2755kJ / 668kcal||827kJ / 200kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019