Tesco Thin And Crispy Meat Feast Pizza 300G
- Energy1748kJ 417kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1173kJ / 280kcal
- A pizza base topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella full fat soft cheese, smoked pepperoni, smoked reformed ham with added water and spiced beef.
- Thin & Crispy Topped with mozzarella, pepperoni, beechwood smoked ham and spicy beef. Our chefs have created a range of pizzas where the dough is rolled to give an evenly thin base that can be topped right to the edge.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Mozzarella Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Tomato Purée, Water, Smoked Pepperoni (6%), Smoked Reformed Ham With Added Water (6%), Beef (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Semolina (Wheat), Tomato, Salt, Yeast, Garlic Purée, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Oregano, Coriander, Cumin, Chilli Powder.
Smoked Pepperoni contains: Pork, Durum Wheat Semolina, Salt, Dextrose, Paprika Extract, Cayenne Pepper, Antioxidants (Extracts of Rosemary, Sodium Ascorbate), Garlic Powder, Paprika, Pepper Extract, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Smoked Reformed Ham With Added Water contains: Pork, Water, Salt, Light Brown Sugar, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 8-10 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 8-10 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 10-12 mins Place pizza directly onto top shelf of a pre-heated oven with a tray on the shelf below, for 10-12 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging including cardboard disc
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pizza (149g)|
|Energy||1173kJ / 280kcal||1748kJ / 417kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019