Tesco Finest Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Hash 400G
- Energy1699kJ 404kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 453kJ / 108kcal
- Beef in gravy topped with potato, roasted onions and a cheese and mustard breadcrumb.
- Tender beef brisket in rich onion & ale gravy with beef dripping roast potatoes and a golden rarebit crumb. Beef hash is a British classic. We slow cook the brisket for over 3 hours, then add a rich onion and ale gravy. The meat is layered with crisp diced potatoes, cooked in beef dripping and topped with a caramelised onion, French mustard and rarebit crumb.
Potato, British Beef (24%), Water, Onion, Bitter (Wheat), Rarebit Crumb (2.5%), Beef Dripping, Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Tomato Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Beef Gelatine, Beef Extract, Thyme, Salt, Soya Bean, Wheat, Sea Salt, Sugar, Black Pepper, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Onion Concentrate, Black Peppercorns, Mustard Flour, Smoked Paprika, Smoked Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Mustard Powder, Cumin, Mustard Bran, Caramelised Sugar, Turmeric, Pimento, Clove.
Rarebit Crumb contains: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Ale (Barley), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Mustard Flour, Spirit Vinegar, Sea Salt, Sugar, Cider Vinegar, Black Pepper, Salt, Yeast, Tamarind, Olive Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Garlic Purée, Onion Powder, Mustard Husk, Turmeric, Lemon Concentrate, Clove, Ginger Purée, Chilli, Pimento Powder, Turmeric Powder, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C / Fan 170°C / Gas 5 40-45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check product is piping hot throughout before serving.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (375g**)|
|Energy||453kJ / 108kcal||1699kJ / 404kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019