Tesco Finest Cod And Crab Gratin 400G
- Energy2448kJ 583kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 667kJ / 159kcal
- Cod and crab in a champagne sauce topped with roasted potatoes and a cheese and mustard breadcrumb.
- Succulent cod and sweet, delicate crab in a creamy cheddar sauce with a splash of crisp Champagne
INGREDIENTS: Potato, Cod (Fish) (18%), Crab (Crustacean) (9%), Whole Milk, Skimmed Milk, Water, Single Cream (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Rarebit Crumb (2%), Rapeseed Oil, Spinach, Champagne (1%), Cornflour, Wheat Flour, Lemon Juice, Salt, Plaice (Fish), White Pepper, Corn Starch, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Pepper Oil.
Rarebit Crumb contains: Wheat Flour, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Ale (Barley), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Mustard Flour, Potato Starch, Sugar, Sea Salt, Salt, Cider Vinegar, Black Pepper, Yeast, Olive Oil, Tamarind, Lemon Juice, Mustard Husk, Garlic Purée, Onion Powder, Raw Cane Sugar, Turmeric, Clove, Ginger Purée, Pimento, Chilli, Cumin, Oregano, Garlic.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/ Fan 170°C/ Gas 5 25 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven and cook for 25 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove sleeve and film lid.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Caution: This product can contain minor bones.Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||667kJ / 159kcal||2448kJ / 583kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016