- Energy930kJ 223kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 894.50kJ (214.00kcal)
- Slow cooked pork loin mini ribs with plum and five spice sauce.
- Slow cooked pork loin mini ribs in a sticky, peking BBQ sauce
Pork Ribs (70%), Water, Sugar, Cornflour, Soya Bean, Concentrated Plum Juice, Garlic Purée, Rice, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Spirit Vinegar, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Fennel, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Flour, Wheat
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 30 minutes
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Gas 6 / Fan 180°C - 30 mins Remove outer packaging. Decant contents of the pouch into the foil tray provided and cover with foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and heat for a further 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Do not reheat once cooled.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Take care when uncovering foil tray as product will be hot and steam may escape.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (104g**)|
|Energy||894.50kJ (214.00kcal)||930.28kJ (222.56kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016