- Energy930kJ 223kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 894.50kJ (214.00kcal)
- Slow cooked pork loin mini ribs with plum and five spice sauce.
- Slow cooked pork loin mini ribs in a sticky, peking BBQ sauce
Pork Ribs (70%), Water, Sugar, Cornflour, Soya Bean, Concentrated Plum Juice, Garlic Purée, Rice, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Spirit Vinegar, Aniseed, Cinnamon, Clove, Ginger, Fennel, Sunflower Oil, Wheat Flour, Wheat
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 30 minutes
Instructions: From chilled: 200°C / Gas 6 / Fan 180°C - 30 mins Remove outer packaging. Decant contents of the pouch into the foil tray provided and cover with foil. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and heat for a further 5 minutes. Allow to stand for 1 minute before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Do not reheat once cooled.
Republic of Ireland
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator.Follow the preparation guidelines above.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Caution: Take care when uncovering foil tray as product will be hot and steam may escape.Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.Caution: This product will contain bones.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (104g**)|
|Energy||894.50kJ (214.00kcal)||930.28kJ (222.56kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016