- Energy4027kJ 960kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 658kJ / 157kcal
- Cooked rice with scrambled egg and peas. Chicken breast pieces in a spiced coconut sauce. Chicken breast pieces in a fermented black bean and garlic sauce with red and green peppers. Mixed vegetables with soya and ginger wrapped in filo pastry. Prawn tapioca crackers.
- Egg fried rice, crispy vegetable spring rolls and prawn crackers
- Pack size: 1.27kg
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Not suitable for heating from frozen. Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Keep refrigerated.
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Pierce film lids several times on egg fried rice, Chinese chicken curry and chicken & black bean and place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Place the vegetable spring rolls on the baking tray and heat alongside other items for a further 15 minutes. Stir the egg fried rice, Chinese chicken curry and chicken & black bean before serving. Prawn crackers are ready to eat.
Instructions: Each container must be heated separately.
Egg fried rice 800W / 900W 5 mins / 4 ½ mins
Chinese chicken curry and Chicken & black bean 800W / 900W 4 ½ mins / 4 mins
Pierce film lids several times. Heat on full power.
Stir the egg fried rice, Chinese chicken curry and chicken & black bean before serving.
Prawn crackers are ready to eat.
Oven heat the vegetable spring rolls.
- For best results oven heat
- Remove outer packaging.
- Vegetable spring rolls not suitable for microwave heating
- Prawn crackers do not require heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- These containers may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Card widely recycled Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (612g**)|
|Energy||658kJ / 157kcal||4027kJ / 960kcal|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019