- Energy1483kJ 354kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 899kJ / 215kcal
- Marinated chicken breast coated in batter served with a sweet vinegar sauce.
- Tender chicken breast in a crisp batter with a sweet and sour sauce.
Sweet and Sour Sauce, Chicken Breast (38%), Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Maize Flour, Maize Starch, Sugar, Rice Flour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Mustard Powder, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheat Starch, Black Pepper Extract, Yeast, White Pepper, Thickener (Xanthan Gum).
Sweet and Sour Sauce contains: Water, Sugar, White Wine Vinegar, Pineapple Juice from Concentrate, Cornflour, Ginger, Tomato Purée, Sesame Oil, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Colour (Paprika Extract), Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Rice Vinegar, Soya Bean, Wheat.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place sauce pot on a baking tray. Add the foil tray containing chicken to the baking tray. Place in a pre-heated oven and heat for 20 minutes. Stir sauce before serving as a dip.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25 mins Place sauce pot on a baking tray. Add the foil tray containing chicken to the baking tray. Place in a pre-heated oven and heat for 25 minutes. Stir sauce before serving as a dip.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- Remove film lid from foil tray and pierce film lid on sauce pot.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by ‘use by’ date shown.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (165g**)|
|Energy||899kJ / 215kcal||1483kJ / 354kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019