- Energy638kJ 152kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 384.26kJ (91.85kcal)
- Pea and edamame bean mash topped with peas and edamame beans, herbs and spices.
- Pea and edamame bean crush flavoured with mint, garlic and a kick of chilli in a zesty lemon dressing. Finished with a lemon zest, parsley and extra virgin olive oil (0.4%) dressing.
Peas (67%), Onion Purée, Semi Skimmed Milk, Edamame Soya Beans (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Garlic Purée, Mint, Parsley, Salt, Red Chilli Purée, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Lemon Zest
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 3½ mins / 3 mins
Pierce film several times.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (166g**)|
|Energy||384.26kJ (91.85kcal)||637.87kJ (152.47kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016