- Energy2337kJ 557kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 620kJ / 148kcal
- Chicken breast pieces in soy, fish and tamarind sauces with rice noodles, vegetables and fried onions.
- Flat rice noodles and cashews dressed in a sweet tamarind sauce
Cooked Noodles, Chicken Breast (25%), Water, Bean Sprouts, Savoy Cabbage, Carrot, Rapeseed Oil, Red Chilli, Cashew Nut (1.5%), Sugar, Onion, Rice Wine, Cornflour, Tamarind Paste, Anchovy Extract (Fish), Ginger, Garlic Purée, Salt, Palm Oil, Palm Sugar, Lime Juice, Rice Vinegar, Flavouring, Molasses, Wheat Flour, Soya Bean, Wheat, Red Chilli Purée, Yeast Extract, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Sesame Oil, Chicken Extract, Yeast Extract Powder, Chilli Powder, Malted Barley, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Corn Starch, Colour (Plain Caramel), Garlic Oil.
Cooked Noodles contains: Water, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 ½ mins / 4 mins
Pierce film lid.
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Remove film lid. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan or wok. Stir fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer sleeve
- Not suitable for heating from frozen.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in the refrigerator
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Small children can choke on nuts.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (377g**)|
|Energy||620kJ / 148kcal||2337kJ / 557kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019