Tesco Finest Thai Inspired Prawn Laksa 400G
- Energy1381kJ 330kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 361.53kJ (86.27kcal)
- Rice noodles with prawns, pak choi and spring onions in a coconut, chilli and ginger sauce.
- Juicy prawns, delicate rice noodles and crunchy pak choi in a fragrant, spicy coconut broth topped with chilli
Water, Cooked Vermicelli Noodles (15%), Onion, Pak Choi (12%), Prawn (Crustacean) (10%), Coconut, Cane Sugar, Spring Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Purée, Lemongrass, Red Chilli, Galangal, Garlic Purée, Lime Juice, Lime Leaf, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Cornflour, Fish Extract, Salt, Rice Vinegar, Coriander, Langoustine Extract (Crustacean), Anchovy Extract (Fish), Coriander Powder, Red Chilli Flakes, White Wine, Soya Bean, Tamarind Paste, Wheat, Cumin Powder, Cane Molasses, Dried Garlic, Shallot, Leek, Carrot, Tomato Purée, Sugar, Fennel, Kaffir Lime Peel, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Lemon Juice, Alcohol, Colour (Carcumin), Parsley, Coriander Seed, Garlic, Bay Leaf, White Peppercorns, Thyme.
Cooked Vermicelli Noodles contains: Water, Rice Flour.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated., Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating. Stir before serving.
Instructions: For best results heat in a microwave.
800W/900W 5½ mins / 5 mins
Put on a microwaveable plate.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Stir before serving.
- Remove outer sleeve and pierce film lid several times.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemongrass and lime leaves.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (382g**)|
|Energy||361.53kJ (86.27kcal)||1381.05kJ (329.56kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016