- Energy1709kJ 406kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 443kJ / 105kcal
- Beef in a rice wine, soy and honey sauce with vegetables and cooked noodles.
- Fine noodles dressed in a soy and rice wine sauce with crunchy cabbage
Cooked Noodles, Beef (16%), Water, Bean Sprouts, Red Pepper (6%), Water Chestnut, Shiitake Mushroom, Cabbage (5%), Demerara Sugar, Rice Wine, Rapeseed Oil, Cornflour, Ginger, Garlic, Sugar, Honey, Sesame Oil, Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Red Chilli, Soya Bean, Salt, Molasses, Wheat, Chilli Purée, Tomato Purée, Fermented Black Soya Beans, Yeast Extract, Rice Vinegar, Sunflower Oil, Star Anise Powder, Rice Flour, Spirit Vinegar, Malted Barley, Garlic Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder, Clove Powder, Lemon Peel Powder, Black Pepper, Garlic Oil.
Cooked Noodles contains: Water, Wheat Flour, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 5½ mins / 4½ mins
Pierce film lid.
Heat on full power.
Stir before serving.
Instructions: Remove film lid. Heat a lightly oiled heavy based frying pan or wok. Stir fry for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
- For best results microwave heat
- Remove outer sleeve.
- Not suitable for heating from frozen
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- This container may soften slightly but will regain strength on standing.
using beef from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 12 hours in a refrigerator.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each Pack (386g**)|
|Energy||443kJ / 105kcal||1709kJ / 406kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019