- Conception Support Gel
- Tesco Health Conception Support Gel is a pH balanced lubricant which is sperm friendly to help you to conceive naturally, for use on the 7 most fertile days of your monthly cycle.
- The gel creates the optimum environment for sperm survival and has been proven to maintain sperm health and mobility* while the light, non-sticky texture allows the sperm to move more efficiently.
- *based on in vitro studies.
- Pack size: 28ml
Phosphate Buffered Saline, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben
Store at 5° to 30°C.
Produced in United Kingdom, Packed in United Kingdom
Preparation and Usage
- Use one pre-filled applicator prior to intercourse on the 7 most fertile days of your ovulation cycle
- Do not use if tube is damaged.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if you have any known allergies to any of the ingredients.
Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
Warning Do not use if tube is damaged. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if you have any known allergies to any of the ingredients.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019