- Energy1153kJ 275kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 985.64kJ (235.26kcal)
- Puff pastry filled with portobello mushrooms and spinach sauce with cranberries and blackcurrants topped with butter enriched puff pastry lattice and cranberry and parsley breadcrumbs.
- For a show stopper this Christmas, try our new Portobello Mushroom Wellington. Consisting of a light and flaky puff pastry encasing a sweet and savory Portobello, cranberry and spinach filling and topped with a parsely and cranberry crumb, this meat free delight will satsify all tastebuds. Ready from frozen in only 40mins.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Portobello Mushrooms (21%), Water, Milk, Palm Oil, Spinach (4.5%), Cream (Milk), Blackcurrant (2.5%), Cranberry (2.5%)(Sugar, Cranberry, Sunflower Oil), Cornflour, Onion, Tapioca Starch, Butter (Milk), Salt, Garlic Purée, Dried Cranberry, Rapeseed Oil, Stabiliser (Methyl Cellulose), Sunflower Oil, Flavouring, Sugar, Pea Protein, Mushroom Powder, Olive Oil, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Black Pepper, Parsley, Cider Vinegar, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Anti Caking Agent (Phosphoric Acid), Nutmeg, White Pepper, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Lovage Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 35-40 mins
Instructions: Some breadcrumbs may have come loose in the carton so resprinkle the crumb on top of the Wellington. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 mins.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.IMPORTANT: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||1/4 of a Wellington (117g**)|
|Energy||985.64kJ (235.26kcal)||1153.20kJ (275.25kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016