- Energy1418kJ 339kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1962kJ / 468kcal
- Madeira sponge cake filled and coated with multi coloured frostings, finished with sugar confectionery.
- HAND DECORATED Filled and covered with multi coloured frostings for a vibrant cake
Frostings (58%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Palm Oil, Water, Dried Skimmed Milk, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Maize Starch, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate, Soya Lecithins, Sucrose Esters of Fatty Acids), Dried Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Citric Acid, Colours (Riboflavins, Beetroot Red), Spirulina Concentrate, Glucose Syrup.
Frostings contain: Sugar, Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Dried Glucose Syrup, Butter (Milk), Palm Stearin, Humectant (Glycerol), Maize Starch, Flavouring, Spirulina Concentrate, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Invert Sugar Syrup, Colours (Beetroot Red, Paprika, Carotenes), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Citric Acid, Safflower Concentrate.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 72g|
|Energy||1962kJ / 468kcal||1418kJ / 339kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019