- Energy1042kJ 249kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1796.30kJ (429.20kcal)
- Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce, filled and covered with Belgian milk chocolate ganache, decorated with gold dusted Belgian chocolate pieces.
- Golden Shimmer Chocolate Cake Four layers of rich chocolate sponge with velvety Belgian milk chocolate ganache. Finished with a golden shimmer and chocolate pieces.
Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Free Range (Egg), Butter (Milk), Belgian Milk Chocolate (7%), Rapeseed Oil, Belgian Dark Chocolate (5%), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Humectant (Glycerol), Water, Glucose Syrup, Double Cream (Milk), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup (Golden Syrup), Dried Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifier (Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Skimmed Milk, Dried Egg White, ND (Potassium Aluminium Silicate), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Salt, Citric Acid, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Modified Maize Starch.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Mass, Whey Powder (Milk), Milk Sugar, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Cocoa Mass, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and plastic collar before cutting. Place cake still on its board on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knfe clean between slices.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 58g|
|Energy||1796.30kJ (429.20kcal)||1041.85kJ (248.94kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016