- PROSECCO Di Origine Controllata Frizzante
- This refreshing semi sparkling Prosecco is bursting with flavours of fresh green apples, pears and grapefruit.
INGREDIENTS: Potassium Hydrogen Sulphite
- Contains sulphites.,
- This refreshing semi-sparkling Prosecco is bursting with flavours of fresh green apples, pears and grapefruit
Region of Origin
Fratelli Martini Secondo Luigi S.P.A.
Type of Closure
- The grapes are crushed and vinified in the cellars of approved and evaluated suppliers, in the region of origin. The rough prosecco is cold stabilized at -3oC, clarified, and cross-filtered. The fermentation is carried out in stainless steel autoclaves, under controlled temperature (18oC)
- Prosecco DOC can be spumante ("sparkling wine"), frizzante ("semi-sparkling wine"), or tranquillo ("still wine"). It is made from Glera grapes, formerly known also as Prosecco
- This light freshing semi-sparkling Prosecco is obtained from glera grapes, grown in the area around the village Prosecco, in the regions Friuli and Veneto
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within < > of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within one year of purchase, once opened consume within 1 day to avoid the loss of CO2. Do not store at high temperatures or shake the bottle before opening. Open with care.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||270.87kJ (65.16kcal)||338.59kJ (81.45kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016