- Energy529kJ 125kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 302kJ (71kcal)
- Salad potatoes are long, oval potatoes with pale yellow coloured skin and light
- yellow flesh. They have a waxy texture and are a great tasting potato. They are
- delicious either boiled or steamed. Or try roasting them in their skins. They
- are great for making potato salad or simply served as a side to any meal.
- Hob ~ for boiled
- 15-20 mins
- Place potatoes in saucepan. Add just enough cold water to cover and add salt if
- desired. Cover with lid, bring to boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until
- tender. Drain and serve.
- Steam ~ for steamed
- 15-20 mins
- Place potatoes in a steamer above a pan of boiling water. Cover with lid and
- steam for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Once cooked stand for 2 minutes before
- Oven ~ for roast potatoes
- 30-40 mins
- Fan 180°C / 200°C / Gas 6
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Preheat oven. Pour 2-4 tbsp. sunflower oil
- into a roasting tin and place in oven. Either use whole or cut the larger ones
- in half (adjust cooking times accordingly). Put potatoes into the hot roasting
- tin. If halved, place cut side down. Return to the oven and roast for 30-40
- minutes, turning potatoes occasionally until tender and golden.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Scrub gently and rinse well.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||A typical 175g serving contains|
|Energy||302kJ (71kcal)||529kJ (125kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Other Nutrition Information
When boiled (in unsalted water) according to instructions.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019