- Davidstow 3 Year Reserve Cheddar
- Davidstow Reserve Cornish Vintage Cheddar.
- A multi-award winning, 3 year Vintage Cheddar with an intensely rich, complex flavour and crunchy texture.
- This is the true hero of the cheeseboard. Try serving with chutney, nuts, grapes and crackers. Excellent with Cornish ale or brandy for an after-dinner treat.
- Designed to deliver a slightly crunchy texture; this is due to the formation of naturally occurring calcium lactate crystals which are found in high quality aged cheddars. These appear as white flecks, developing further as the cheese matures, enhancing both the character and the mouthfeel of the cheese.
- Davidstow Cheddar is made with exacting care at our multi-award winning creamery in the Cornish village of the same name. Inspired by our location, nestled between the moor and the sea, and using only Cornish milk our recipe has been meticulously crafted for almost 70 years, ensuring every bite is never less than perfect.
- Davidstow Creamery, the cheese manufacturing site of Saputo Dairy UK is a multiple winner of the DuPont™ Danisco® Grand Prix Trophy for the most consistent maker of finest quality mature cheddar cheese in the UK
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Royal Warrant (By Appointment to her majesty the Queen suppliers of dairy products Dairy Crest Ltd, Surrey)
- Unrivalled complexity and character with a robust, crunchy texture
- Made in the Cornish village of Davidstow since 1951
- 100% West Country milk
- Matured for at least 3 years
- Taste Takes Time
- Suitable for Vegetarians
- Contains Milk
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.To enjoy this product at its best consume within 7 days of opening.
Name and address
- Freepost SAPUTO.
- If you are not satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Davidstow Careline 0800 023 4766
- Freepost SAPUTO.
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|Energy||1725kJ / 416kcal|
|of which saturates||21.7g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020