- Energy1115kJ 266kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1487.20kJ (354.70kcal)
- 4 Chocolate filled croissants made with French butter.
- Made with velvety, French butter for deliciously light, flaky layers. With a rich Belgian chocolate filling. Our Tesco finest croissants are made by layering and folding the croissant dough with velvety French butter to create lots of light, flaky layers. Made with a rich, smooth Belgian chocolate filling, topped with a scattering of dark chocolate pieces.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Butter (Milk) (16%), Belgian Chocolate Filling (15%)(Water, Fructose Syrup, Sugar, Skimmed Milk, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cornflour, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Gelling Agent (Amidated Pectin), Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifiers (Glyceryl Monostearate, Soya Lecithins), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring), Water, Sugar, Chocolate Pieces(Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Anhydrous Milk Fat, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring), Egg, Yeast, Salt, Glucose Syrup, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Dried Skimmed Milk, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Processing Aid (Rapeseed Oil, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Enzymes), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/ Fan 170°C / Gas 5 2-3 mins. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 2-3 minutes. Leave to stand for approximately 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging.
- Caution: Filling will be hot after heating.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2 hours at room temperatureOnce defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1487.20kJ (354.70kcal)||1115.40kJ (266.02kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016