Bisto Best Rich Beef Ready To Use Gravy 320G
- Energy149kJ 35kcal
- Ready to use Rich Beef Gravy
- Find us on facebook/AahBisto
- With real meat juices
- Heat & pour
- Pack size: 320g
Water, Beef Stock (4%) (Beef Stock, Beef Extract, Salt), Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Flavourings (contain Wheat), Maize Starch, Garlic Purée, Roasted Barley Malt Extract, Salt, Ground Black Pepper, Onion Powder
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool dry place. Once heated use immediately, do not reheat.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Check the product is piping hot before serving.
- Hob (From Ambient): Pour the contents of the pouch into a saucepan and gently heat, stirring often. Do not allow to boil.
- Microwave (From Ambient): 1. Gently shake the pouch for 10 seconds.
- 2. Cut open pouch where indicated.
- 3. Stand upright and microwave on full power for 2 minutes (800W)†.
- 4. Leave to stand for 1 minute.
- 5. Heat on full power for further 1 minute.
- 6. Remove from the microwave and serve.
- † Microwave oven power will vary so adjust heating times accordingly. Take care when removing pouch from the microwave as gravy will be hot.
Preparation and Usage
- Separation of ingredients is natural. Shake well before use.
Number of uses
4 This pouch contains 4 portions
Mixed Material - Not Currently Recycled Pouch
Name and address
- Freepost Premier Foods.
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Get in Touch
- If you have any questions or comments please keep the packaging and phone 0800 234 6328 stating when and where you bought it.
- Mon - Fri (9am - 5pm) (ROI 1800 93 2814).
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations.
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
320 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as sold||Per 80g Portion as sold|
|Of which Saturates||0.1g||<0.1g|
|Of which Sugars||<0.5g||<0.5g|
|This pouch contains 4 portions||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016