Chateau Dorleac St Croix Du Mont 37.5Cl
- White French Wine
- This golden coloured wine has powerful and intense aromas of honey and dried fruits and has a balanced, round feel in the mouth. The palate is true to its style - rich, honeyed and concentrated - with the elegance you would expect from the Bordeaux region. Drink now with foie gras, white meats and delicate cheeses. It can be stored for 6-8 years..
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 37,5cl
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- This golden coloured wine has powerful and intense aromas of honey and dried fruits and has a balanced, round feel in the mouth. The palate is true to its style - rich, honeyed and concentrated.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc
- In the purest tradition of the great sweet wines of Bordeaux, the wine-growers have given themselves very strict rules of elaboration. The grape harvestis late, in successive sorts of the grapes which facilitates a healthy and homogeneous botrytization (grape rot of the grapes) of the grapes
- Chateau Dorleac is a small Chateau in the village of Sainte Croix de Mont, and is park of the larger Entre Deux Mers sub region
- A jewel of the Bordeaux vineyards, the village of Sainte Croix du Mont is located on a rocky outcrop which houses a bench of fossilized oysters. The church and castle of Tastes proudly dominate the valley of the Garonne facing Sauternes and the famous Chateau Yquem
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 6 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Wine of France
Name and address
- Yvon Mau,
- A 33190,
- Yvon Mau,
- A 33190,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016