- Energy1320kJ 316kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1451.06kJ(346.85kcal)
- Puff pastry with a brie full fat soft cheese, cranberry and red onion filling topped with parsley and cranberry breadcrumb.
- Fancy a nice treat? Try our new brie and cranberry plait. With creamy brie cheese, sweet cranberries and red onion encased in a light puff pastry and topped with a parsley and cranberry crumb, this vegetarian delight is guaranteed to impress. Baked from frozen in only 25 minutes.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Brie Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (8%), Whole Milk, Sugar, Red Onion, Cream (Milk), Cranberry (2%), Cornflour, Butter (Milk), Tapioca Starch, Salt, Stabiliser (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Rapeseed Oil, Dried Cranberry, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Pea Protein, Flavouring, Olive Oil, Yeast, Yeast Extract, Dried Parsley, Black Pepper, Cider Vinegar, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Nutmeg, White Pepper, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Lovage Extract
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 20-25 minutes
Instructions: Resprinkle any crumb that may have come loose in the carton back onto the plaits. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20- 25 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
Republic of Ireland
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One plait (91g**)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016