Tesco Free From Toad In The Hole 215G
- Energy2393kJ 575kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1113.03kJ (267.24kcal)
- Gluten free pork sausages in a maize starch and rice flour batter.
- Why not try our frozen Free From Toad in the Hole. Made with British sausages with a light maize and rice flour batter. Perfect to be served with mash potatoes and gravy.
Gluten Free Sausages (52%), Water, Pasteurised Egg, Pasteurised Egg White, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Coconut Milk, Potato Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Raising Agents (Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabilisers (Methyl Cellulose, Guar Gum), Sugar.
Gluten Free Sausages contains: Pork, Water, Rice Flour, Gram Flour, Salt, Maize Starch, White Pepper, Sage, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Sodium Triphosphate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid). Filled into natural beef casings
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- Contains egg., For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 35-40 mins
Instructions: Remove foil from carton. Place foil on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 35-40 minutes.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove foil from carton.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pack (215g) contains|
|Energy||1113.03kJ (267.24kcal)||2393.01kJ (574.57kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016