Paul Hollywood Salted Caramel Icing Mix 270G
- Salted Caramel Flavoured Icing Mix
- Check out my website paulhollywood.com/products for more handy baking hints and tips
- Well Baked
- Find us on Instagram and Facebook
- Now share on social media using #hollywoodbakes
- Log on to my facebook page to see my baking demo videos.
- 100% natural flavours
- Easily makes: buttercreams, drizzles, pouring sauces
- Paul's recipes, tried & tested
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 270g
Icing Sugar, Anti-Caking Agent (Tricalcium Phosphate), Caramelised Sugar Powder (1%), Salt, Natural Flavouring
- May Contain: Milk
Store in a cool dry place.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- To Make Buttercream you will need:
- One 270g pack of Paul Hollywood Deluxe Salted Caramel Icing Mix
- 135g softened butter
- Splash of milk (optional)
- In a large bowl beat the butter until soft and creamy. Add the Icing Mix to the butter. To avoid causing a cloud of icing dust, work the Icing Mix into the butter by hand using a spoon or a spatula first, then whisk for another minute until smooth. If needed, add a splash of milk to reach the desired consistency.
- Enough to fill and top an 8" sandwich cake or 12 cupcakes.
- To Make a Drizzle:
- Weigh 100g of Icing Mix into a medium bowl.
- Add 1 tbsp milk and stir until you have a smooth drizzle.
- To Make Hot Salted Caramel Sauce:
- Put 100g butter, 100g double cream and 100g Icing Mix into a saucepan on a medium heat. Stirring regularly, heat until butter has melted and you have a smooth sauce. Perfect for topping ice cream.
- Paul's Top Tips:
- Perfect with my Seriously Chocolatey Fudge Cake Mix.
- For an adult twist to a drizzle replace the milk with 1 tbsp of Bourbon.
Name and address
- Premier Foods,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
- Queries & Comments?
- We'd love to hear form you. If you've any questions or comments, please do get in touch.
- UK 0800 022 3397
- ROI 1800 932814
- Freepost Premier Foods Consumer Relations
- ROI: Premier Foods Consumer Relations,
- PO Box 216,
- OX9 0DU.
270 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values as sold Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||98.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016