Tesco Salt And Black Pepper Combo Mix 150G
- Energy494kJ 118kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1976kJ / 471kcal
- Sea salt and black pepper flavour potato and rice fried snacks.
- LIGHT & CRISPY / A fun mix of shapes, packed with crunch and a peppery kick / Our snack experts started as a small, family owned business in 1956. Over the years they’ve perfected crisps and other traditional snacks. Today they draw on that heritage to evolve the classics, and create new snacks for you to enjoy.
INGREDIENTS: Dried Potato, Potato Starch, Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Sugar, Modified Potato Starch, Sea Salt, Cornflour, Salt, Black Pepper, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Paprika Extract, Turmeric Extract, Garlic Powder.
- May contain wheat, oats and barley. Wheat, oats and barley contain gluten.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Number of uses
- Warning: Plastic bags can be dangerous. To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and small children..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a pack (25g)|
|Energy||1976kJ / 471kcal||494kJ / 118kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019