- Energy1435kJ 341kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1062.70kJ (252.70kcal)
- Bramley apple pieces in a sauce with a crumble topping made with oats.
- British Bramley Apples Buttery crumble baked until golden on a layer of chunky apple pieces We have used Bramley apple for their intense flavour and texture.
INGREDIENTS: Apple (33%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Sugar, Apple Purée (11%), Water, Butter (Milk) (4%), Cornflour, Oats, Palm Oil, Dark Brown Soft Sugar, Rapeseed Oil, Process Aids (Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Calcium Chloride, Salt, Sodium Ferrocyanide), Honey, Salt, Yeast, Pasteurised (Egg White), Processing Aids (Calcium Sulphate, Enzymes), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Soya Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid)
- May contain Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Peanuts, Pecans and Pistachio Nuts., For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 25-30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 40 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Remove outer packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack|
|Energy||1062.70kJ (252.70kcal)||1434.64kJ (341.14kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016