Tesco 4 Maple And Pecan Plaits 355G
- Energy1453kJ 349kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1863kJ / 447kcal
- Frozen 4 Danish pastries with maple syrup filling and pecan nuts ready to bake.
- Our maple and pecan plaits have been frozen so you can enjoy them warm from the oven with that freshly baked aroma in your home.
INGREDIENTS: Vegetable Margarine (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Salt, Citric Acid, Flavouring, Vitamin A), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Sugar, Pecan Nuts (4%), Yeast, Egg, Maple Syrup (1%), Wheat Flour, Glazing Agent (Isomalt), Cane Sugar Syrup, Stabiliser (Pectin, Calcium Alginate, Tetrasodium Diphosphate, Disodium Phosphate), Modified Potato Starch, Dextrose, Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Acetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Sodium Triphosphate), Salt, Whey Powder (Milk), Flavouring, Gelling Agent (Pectin, Agar), Thickener (Sodium Alginate), Dried Skimmed Milk, Coconut Oil, Raising Agent (Calcium Carbonate), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Glucose Syrup, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Milk Proteins, Colour (Carotenes)
- Also, may contain peanuts and other nuts.. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Oven 200°C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 20-22 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
- Remove all packaging.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18 °C or cooler.
- Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1863kJ / 447kcal||1453kJ / 349kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019