- Energy663kJ 160kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 543kJ / 131kcal
- Individual sachets of coconut milk, hot green curry paste and dried herbs and spices.
- 1. gently fry the paste. 2. Stir in the coconut milk. 3. Add the other ingredients and simmer
- Pack size: 243g
Coconut Milk, Hot Green Curry Paste, Dried Herbs and Spices.
Coconut Milk contains: Coconut Milk Extract, Water, Tapioca Starch, Thickener (Guar Gum).
Hot Green Curry Paste contains: Green Chilli (38%), Lemongrass, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Coriander, Tapioca Starch, Shallot, Yeast Extract, Basil, Lime Leaves, Galangal, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder, White Pepper.
Dried Herbs and Spices contain: Red Chilli (50%), Basil (25%), Lime Leaves (25%).
- May contain peanuts and nuts.
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days.
Produced in Thailand
Preparation and Usage
You will need: Tesco Thai green Curry Meal Kit (243g); 1 tbsp. vegetable oil; 300g of king prawns; a handful of mange tout and baby corn.
1. Add 1 tbsp of oil on a low heat to a wok or frying pan and stir fry the curry paste for about 30 seconds.
2. Pour in coconut milk, bring to the boil and reduce to a simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add 300g of king prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the herbs and spices together with a handful of mangetout and baby corn for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
Serve with steamed rice.
Number of uses
- Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass and lime leaves.
Mixed Material not currently recycled Card widely recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/2 of a pack (122g)|
|Energy||543kJ / 131kcal||663kJ / 160kcal|
Caution: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass and lime leaves.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019