Tesco Freefrom Olive Bloomer 300G
- Energy543kJ 129kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1085.00kJ (257.70kcal)
- Olive bloomer made with tapioca starch, rice flour, modified maize starch, potato starch and olives.
- Why not try our Olive Bloomer. It is free from gluten, wheat, milk and egg. It is perfect with soup or used to make a sandwich.
Water, Olives (19%), Rice Flour, Modified Tapioca Starch, Modified Maize Starch, Modified Potato Starch, Maize Starch, Psyllium Husk Powder, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Bamboo Fibre, Yeast, Partially Inverted Sugar Syrup, Thickener (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose), Prunes, Rice Starch, Salt, Buckwheat Flour, Preservative (Calcium Propionate), Flax Seeds, Emulsifier (Xanthan Gum), Corn Syrup, Lactobacillus Culture, Yeast Powder, Olives contains: Green Olives, Black Olives
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten, Egg or Egg derivatives,
Store in a cool dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
Temperature: Fan 160°C, Gas 4, 180°C
Time: 6 minutes
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 6 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 2-3 hours.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-sixth of a pack (50g)|
|Energy||1085.00kJ (257.70kcal)||542.50kJ (128.85kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016