Emma Giordani Cheese And Tomato Tortelloni 250G
- Fresh Egg Pasta Filled with Ricotta Cheese & Tomato
- Fresh Italian egg pasta filled with cheese and tomato
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Authentic pasta premium quality
- Pack size: 250g
Wheat Flour, Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg (11.6%), Water, Breadcrumbs (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Malted Wheat Flour), Ricotta Cheese (Whey (Milk), Milk, Cream (Milk), Salt, Acidity Regulators: Citric Acid, Lactic Acid) (4.8%), Tomato Concentrate (4%), Cheese Powder (Milk), Sunflower Oil, Basil, Salt, Sugar, Oregano, Black Pepper
- May contain traces of Soy
- May Contain: Soya
Keep refrigerated at max.+6°C. Once opened, consume within 3 days., Once opened, consume within 3 days., Use By date: see front of pack.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Cooking Time: 4 minutes.
- Hob (From Frozen): Use conventional cooking instructions, adjusting the cooking time to 5 minutes.
- Hob (From Chilled): Remove all packaging. Bring a large pot of water to the boil.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 4 minutes. Drain and serve immediately.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in Italy
Name and address
- Emma Giordani,
- Via Dosa,
- 24 30030 Olmo di Martellago (VE),
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DON'T PIERCE THE PACKAGING.
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100g of cooked product (approx. 70g of uncooked product)|
|Energy||809 kJ - 192 kcal|
|Fat (of which saturates)||3.5 g (0.9 g)|
|Carbohydrate (of which sugar)||32 g (1.6 g)|
|Average nutritional values of the product after cooking in boiling water, not salted, for the time indicated||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016